- কষ্ট আমি নিলাম, সুখ তোমাকে দিলাম : মৌসুমী
- সিলেট-সুনামগঞ্জের বন্যা আরও ‘ভয়াবহ হচ্ছে’
- এমন বন্যা আগে দেখেনি সিলেটের মানুষ
- বিএনপি কোন মুখে নির্বাচন নিয়ে কথা বলে : প্রধানমন্ত্রী
- হজযাত্রী নিবন্ধনের সময় বাড়ল রবিবার পর্যন্ত
- বাজেট অধিবেশন ৫ জুন
- দেশের অর্থনীতিতে অস্থিতিশীলতা ও অনিশ্চয়তা তৈরি হয়েছে : ফখরুল
- হাওর এলাকায় এলিভেটেড এক্সপ্রেসওয়ে নির্মাণের নির্দেশ প্রধানমন্ত্রীর
- ২২ এপ্রিল থেকেই ঈদযাত্রা শুরু!
- সুনামগঞ্জে বাঁধ ভেঙে ডুবছে কৃষকের স্বপ্ন
it has stimulated a lot of quote notes and memes.
In a question she delivered to a suggestions line “The nice place” from the New York circumstances, mother shared she experienced “stuck in domestic drudgery” — she works full-time, protects almost all of the quarters tasks, and organizes family tasks. The mom is married to their husband for decade, and they’ve got two kids and a dog. Obviously, she’s fatigued.
“My husband and I also experienced several discussions and sometimes arguments about sharing family members work,” said the mom. “We generate new agreements about responsibilities that my hubby usually takes in, but within weekly these agreements has fizzled around.”
The other parents tend to be reading
Discouraged with resentment on her husband accumulating, she requested pointers what direction to go. Luckily, the fresh York occasions columnists Cheryl Strayed (whose memoir Wild was developed into a film starring Reese Witherspoon) and Steve Almond answered, plus some more terms of knowledge from other experts.
1. mommy, you will need to think providing home chores and elevating youngsters are not only your own jobWe see you are aware this, but it is well worth duplicating because many folks was raised considering this is the task. “Women in societies all around the world have long already been anticipated to play the vast majority of jobs related to taking care of a property and children,” states Strayed, an award-winning blogger.
Demanding the husband to generally share in activities (and child-rearing) is good. a partner must recognize that “he wears garments, therefore he do laundry,” mentioned Carolyn Hax in a column your Seattle era. “the guy takes items, very he buys, chefs and/or cleans it up. He utilizes the rugs, dining tables, bathrooms, and bed, thus the guy vacuums, wipes, scrubs and can make. He utilizes items for your home, so he leaves them aside.”
2. usually do not recognize incompetence as an excuseJust because he does not can carry out any duties — even simple things like washing the bathroom — does not suggest the guy does not must do something around the house. “Your husband is not effective in particular tasks, so he shouldn’t must do all of them. No. He should learn to would all of them,” mentioned Almond, a best-selling writer. “Negligence as a domestic partner try unacceptable. The exhaustion and unhappiness by yourself should really be adequate to encourage him. How comen’t it? Is your spouse O.K. along with you sense run-down and abused?”
“while many guys feign incompetence, some https://datingranking.net/france-deaf-dating/ genuinely have never discovered simple tips to perform housework,” sociologist Scott Coltrane tells BabyCenter. Should this be the actual situation for your spouse, spend some time to train and exhibit it to him. While you are at it, have the young ones along with you as well, so that they get to find out at a young age and develop to be capable people.
What other moms and dads were checking out
3. build unique sections of laborSit straight down and then have a topic regarding the unit of labor home. “Address this dispute in your relationship together with the seriousness you would in response to something that challenged their deepest beliefs. You’lln’t put up with they if the spouse repeatedly lied to you personally, are you willing to?” Strayed details.
Keep in touch with him the way you’re experiencing overrun and fatigued, claims psychologist Joshua Coleman. Subsequently, jot down every chore and just who at this time will get it completed. After that, re-assign the activities based who’s most worthy of they — or perhaps the individual who detests the task minimum. “Each helps others bring life’s weight, as well as your differences allow you to push a strength additional lacks,” includes Hax.
4. Don’t perform some tasks your own spouse neglectsSo, you’ve currently agreed upon who-does-what your spouse doesn’t endure their
If he’s jobs that have to get done, like paying the expenses, change it with another. “the guy really does laundry, as an example, or doesn’t have anything to put on,” mentioned Hax. If he neglects to scrub the bathroom, merely clean those you utilize and leave his within the drain.
Hax put, “It’s basically tough to keep loving an individual who chooses to manufacture everything much harder than it would be if you were by yourself.”
জাতির পিতা বঙ্গবন্ধু শেখ মুজিবুর রহমানের কনিষ্ঠপুত্র শেখ রাসেলের স্মৃতিচারণ করতে গিয়ে অশ্রুসিক্ত হয়ে পড়েন বড় বোন ও প্রধানমন্ত্রী শেখ হাসিনা।শুক্রবার বঙ্গবন্ধু আন্তর্জাতিক সম্মেলন কেন্দ্রে শেখ রাসেল জাতীয় শিশু-কিশোর পরিষদ আয়োজিত আলোচনা সভা ও পুরস্কার বিতরণী অনুষ্ঠানে অশ্রুসিক্ত হয়ে পড়েন তিনি।
সম্পাদক : মোঃ ইয়াসিন টিপু
নাহার প্লাজা , ঢাকা-১২১৬
+৮৮ ০১৮১৩১৯৮৮৮২ , +৮৮ ০১৬১৩১৯৮৮৮২
পরিচালনা সম্পাদক : মিহিরমিজি